King for Canon e-TTL trigger (radio) sender & mottaker
- all King products support online update software.
- support camera Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III, 5D Mark III, 60D. Do not support the Canon EOS 1DX.
- can be set through the camera flash the flash mode, such as the E-TTL.
- Flash output can be set through the camera, for example, in E-TTL mode, you can set up to plus or minus three EV; 1 / 1-1 / 128 in the M mode, you can set the twenty-three.
- can be set through the camera flash shutter sync mode, for example, the front curtain sync, rear-curtain sync, high-speed synchronization.
- can be set through the camera flash's zoom mode.
- by camera settings bracketing.
- can be set the channels and effective group on King transmitter through camera body.
- can be set the flash output through the camera.
- can set the flash mode output power, the focal length on flash . (But not exposure compensation, bracketing compensation,if you want to set on the different flash mode, the camera settings menu to be in E-TTL mode.)
- support different flash output (such as: ETTL and M mode while the output is set on the flash, but the camera flash settings menu to be set in ETTL mode, the flash mode is set on the flash.)
- support exposure lock, set directly on camera body.
1. Support Canon E-TTL.
2. Up to 3 difference group and 7 combination on the flash transceiver.
3. Support EOS E-TTL II.
4. When using the EOS EX II series flash, you can set difference setting on difference group, available to set 1/1~1/128 flash output, totally 23 difference levels.
5. When using EOS EX II series flash, you can adjust the
flash exposure compensation from camera.
6. Support all the shutter speed, sync speed up to 1/8000s;using the PC socket control the studio ight which also support 1/8000s sync speed.
7. Multi control the speedlite or studio light.
| Canon: 10D / 20D / 30D / 40D / 50Dseries / 1Dseries
350D / 400D / 450D / 550D / 600D / 1100D / 1000D
|1||Support flash power in camera menu|
|2||Support flash control in camera menu|
|4||Support FE lock|
|5||Support camera group setting|
|6||Support 3 flashes output as different power|
|7||Support flash group setting on transmitter|
|8||Support 1st Curtain, 2nd Curtain and High speed sync|
|9||Support High speed sync for studio and outdoor light|
|10||Support well known brand flashes for High speed sync and TTL. (Metz, Sigma, Sunpak, Nissin)|
|11||Support well known brand flashes for trigger. (Does not support high speed sync and TTL flash)|
|12||Support firmware upgrade|
|13||Support multi receiver control|
|14||Support flash focusing light|
|15||When King is used with EOS EXII flash, flash power can be adjusted in camera menu.|
|16||Follow camera instructions for above usage.|
|17||Do not support flashes using mixed modes, such as E-TTL and M together|
|18||No support for strobe mode|
|19||No support for Canon wireless flash system|
|20||No support for bracket exposure|
|21||No support for directly controlling flash mode and power for EX series flash as camera menu|
|22||Receiver does not support camera shutter and flash trigger at the same time.|
|23||Transmitter‘s hot shoe is NOT used for flashgun|
|System model :||FSK 2.4GHz Wireless System|
Flash mode :
|Synchronous mode :||Former shade, high-speed synchronization|
Group control :
|Three categories (7 kinds of mode)|
|Compatible with flash:||Airborne flash light, shadow room lights, outdoor flash light|
|Transmitter :||Output support TTL mode, input support PC, hot boots triggered|
Output support TTL, support hot boots, cable interface triggered
|Transmitter :||USB, PC cable input socket, hot boots input and hot boots output|
USB, PC cable outlet, hot boots output
|Applicable battery :||TX : AAX2pc (support 1.2 V rechargeable batteries)
RX: AAX2pc (support 1.2 V rechargeable batteries)
TX : 5 Years
|Working Time:||TX: 100 Hours
RX: 120 Hours
|connecting cable(BL-1/2) :||
|connecting cable(BL-3.5) :||
|receiver holder :||1pc|
|hot shoe protector :||1pc|
|Instruction manual :||
|No.||Barcode||Model||Carton size||Packing QTY|
489 51523 05310
|King for Canon||89*58.8*37.9mm||1*4*6PCS|
489 51523 05334
|King RX for Canon|
King for Canon e-TTL trigger (radio)